Product

 Hello !welcome to my blog and thank you for coming

Todays blog is product review

The product I introduce this time is air tag and similar product!

          Air tag and similar product  









(Overview)

To put in a  word, it is safety!

I lost wallet and key many times.  I find and someone deliver police every time! 

but  this take a time, and I feel anxiety until came back.  

As time like this, you do not have to feel anxiety.

this is very usefull


(feature)

・this is compact

・you can know where this is.

・unnecessary charge 


(pros and cons)

・you can find when you lost something(pros)

・this is cheep and compact.(pros)

・when you turn off bluetooth,you can not know (cons)

・you hard to know precisely place where you are in less people place(cons)


 (rating)

            9/10

this help me many time !!so 9 point

but it is no use when battery runs out.so -1 point


                                        this is nice!

thank you for reading my blog.please tell me your best product 

コメント

  1. Air Tag is very compact size. It is no stress prepare for your important things and do not worry about when you lost important things!

    返信削除
  2. Home-keys are easy to lose, this product contributes to find them easily!!

    返信削除
  3. I sometimes lose my things, so it is good product for me!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

my hometown

Town