my hometown

                        hirakata :a best place


 I wold like to introduce my hometown. 

my hometown is hirakata in Osaka in japan .

hirakata is the  4th of most of population in osaka.but,there are also green like fores and liveable city .


 

if you want to get more infomation ,please click this.

hirakata info

hirakata homepage


1,you can enjoy playing at amuzument park 

2,you can enjoy shopping 

3, you can enjoy picnic

4,you can have a view hirakata and katano


5,you can read many book in a relax state.and this is convinience to go to anywhere


above 5 pictures are  i think you sholud go to place if you go to hirakata.

as this picture,Hirakatashi is convinience to move many place like Nra,Shiga Osakashi.Also,there is stopped limiteed express train,and you spend only 20 min between Hirakatashi and Osakashi.then  it is easy you go to Hyougo .
in adition ,it is expenshive in Osakashi.so hirakata  is a good out of the way place. 
hence, i think it is better you stay overnight.


come and see me us👍





コメント

  1. When I was junior high and high school student, I used Keihan train so I know Hirakata city and I've been to Hirakata park twice. I like crazy mouse in Hirakata park attraction!!

    返信削除
  2. When I hearHirakata, I think of Hirakata Park. However there are also a places where you can read a lot of books. I want to go there!

    返信削除
  3. It is a nice place of Hirakata! I have only been to Hirakata Park in Hirakata, so I thought I want to go to other places too.

    返信削除
  4. I have been Hirakata park and T-site book store!! Hiraka is really nice place♡

    返信削除
  5. My hometown is near by Hirakata. So, I sometimes go to Hirakata! Hirakata has good sightseeing!

    返信削除
  6. I have never been to Hirakata, so I'm really interested in your hometown.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Town