invention

     my invention


hello,welcome to my blog.thank you for coming

I introduce my inventin .this is



                                                   combinate wireless earphone and speaker


(original problem and idea/solution)

i think everyone has wished they had a speaker at time like this. but i don`t know anyone bring speaker .because you bring speaker and you feel like burden.compare to speaker , many people carry earphon.

my invention help this situation 


(specifics)

perchace it in electric store

price : 35000 yen 


(summary)

it is not necessary to have it, but it would be convenient to have it. we can listen to music togeser or alone, and we do not have to buy them separately.







コメント

  1. I often be tired to fit earphone long time. I want to try using it in this situation.

    返信削除
  2. nice idea! Price is a little high but very efficiency.

    返信削除
  3. I think this is a great invention for people who often listen to music!

    返信削除
  4. earphone × speaker is good idea!! I will buy it if it sell.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

my hometown

Town