Town


I  want to visit United Kingdom 


Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for coming

This time,I introduce place I want to go.

 

                            United Kingdom

Link for EnglandWikipedia

Great place in England England’s great placegoog_


There are many things I want to do! I introduce top 5

1.I want to watch the premier league 

2.I want to visit  Liverpoo

3 I want to eat fish and chip

4. I want to visit Oulton towers 

5. I want to go Buckingham palace


Locate United Kingdom


Thank you for reading my blog
If you have more ideas please teach me!




コメント

  1. I like to watch Premier League too. If you will watch match live, it is a great experience for your life.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. i want to watch the premier league once in england!! do you have ever been to go there ?

      削除
  2. You like soccer, don't you?

    返信削除
  3. UK has many intrestuing things. I want to visit Buckingham palace too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

my hometown